01 February 2009

Reactions

Thoughts on my assignment, since opening my call:


Will I speak Chinese with a British accent?, or will I still sound decidedly American by the time I get home? And what about English?, y'know? Will I get to learn more German? Spanish? French?

Will Travis be able to teach me anything before I go?

Will my debit card work?

I'll be driving on the left side of the road, and the right side of the car. What if my left hand isn't up the the challenge? Like, shifting, and all. All it's ever had to do is power windows and power locks! I'm nervous for that. And for not auto-piloting to the right of the road.

2 comments:

  1. Well you don't have to worry about the whole driving thing. Chances are pretty high that you WON'T be driving a car. It's called buses & the Tube. But then again, chances were pretty high that you'd be stateside... so whatever.

    Oh, and on Saturday, I heard a Chinese/British accent. Remind me to tell you about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - incredibly exciting Calvin! Loved the video!!

    ReplyDelete